Smart Pro Mercedes Solution
Smart Pro Mercedes Solution
The Smart Pro Mercedes Solution is the fast, reliable way to programme slot keys compatible with Mercedes models produced from 1996 to 2014.
It requires the combined use of the Smart Programmer device, the dedicated Mercedes software module ADS2298, the Silca slot key HU106S23, and the Smart Pro.
A working key is required.
Fully integrated solution
Duplicate keys compatible with popular Mercedes models with the fully integrated Mercedes* Solution. It consists of:
- the Smart Programmer ADC260, connecting to the Smart Pro via USB cable and equipped with an emulator key
- a dedicated software module, available onboard the Smart Pro and automatically activated when the Smart Programmer is connected to the Smart Pro
- the Silca slot key HU106S23
- the Smart Pro is also required.
The Smart Pro guides you step-bystep through the programming procedure. You can read data either from the OBD cable, which is always connected to the vehicle when programming, or from the ignition unit using the key emulator.
Online connection needed
The Smart Pro must be connected to the internet and an original key is required to complete the procedure. Data are decrypted from the original key and encrypted into the Silca key via a cloud solution.
Password retrieval at no cost
The password needed to complete the programming procedure is calculated in the background by the server. Its retrieval requires no additional costs or tokens.
No tokens needed
The Mercedes* Solution is always available to customers purchasing the Smart Programmer. No additional tokens are required.
Quality replacement key
The Silca HU106S23 key is a quality, CE-approved replacement slot key in the familiar Mercedes* form. The key is rewritable and multi-frequency.
All the equipment is manufactured in compliance with CE standards for a quality and reliable solution.
Smart Programmer ADC260
The Smart Programmer ADC260 is the lightweight, easy-to-use device for programming Mercedes* keys in combination with the Smart Pro.
- The key emulator simulates the original key to read data from the car immobilizer. It perfectly fits the ignition unit of vehicles supported by this solution.
- The base station features an infrared slot for key reading and writing. It lodges in the Smart Aerial slot at the back of the Smart Pro.
- The device is connected to the Smart Pro via USB port.
Silca Slot Key HU106S23
- Ready-to-programme with the PCB, infrared technology and emergency blade HU106 included.
- 3 function buttons for lock, unlock and boot release.
- Infrared technology allows you to automatically open and close the windows just like original keys.
- 3-button key adds the boot open functionality to a 2-button original key.
- Possibility to reset and rewrite the key in case of mistakes while programming.
- Default key configuration is 433MHz, but a frequency of 315MHz can be set in the markets where allowed.
Software ADS2298 FOR Mercedes
Dedicated software has been developed to guide you through the programming procedure. The software is automatically enabled when connecting the Smart Programmer to the Smart Pro.
Mercedes Application List (Update 01/2021)