GM MDI 2
GM MDI 2
GM MDI: This newest release GM factory scan tool begins it's coverage in model year 2010. MDI, when combined with the Global Diagnostic System 2 (GDS2) software application, allows servicing of GM's new models.
- When our laptop is purchased, we will carry out basic registration if customer provides details such as passport number, website URL, vat registration details company house registration etc.
- Fee is needed for set up as customer needs to buy 1 item from GM. The cheapest with admin fee works out to approx. £30. This will need to be paid to us direct.
- GM software is sold in 3 parts GDS (Global diagnostic solution), Tec 2 win, (Tech 2 simulator) and Global TIS (information, uploading security software.) Each one is chargeable separately direct from GM website.
- Security function such as adding ECU’s and keys. This is a separate application. We will submit this on customer request, and has an initial set up fee (£30) paid direct to us, as the process involves us submitting a Dunn and Bradshaw code to GM.
- We will set up the laptop before sending to the customer
- GM requires tech support due to regular software updates/changes requiring laptop updates through our tech support.
Package with a NEW Getac Laptop
Purchase the GM MDI 2 in a package with a GETACS400G3GM Laptop.
Purchase the GM MDI 2 in a package with the following:
- "Proactively supported" refurbished laptop *
- 1 months product support
* Laptop is a re-furbished business spec laptop with a program that allows it to be remotely supported and monitored. Min spec is 250HDD 4GB Ram i5 processor. If our laptop is purchased and is kept in tech support contract for 2 years, we will replace the laptop FOC after 2 years use. Tech support is hardware and software support, not vehicle tech support.
We are able to offer a Guaranteed Genuine Equipment Product Support Service for the above product.
1 HOUR Support
1 MONTH Support
1 YEAR Support
Alternatively if you already have a genuine interface and want our high quality product support, after paying the sign-on fee you can benefit from the same high quality product support.